Are you doing FD application for ?
1. By agreeing to these terms and conditions the Customer(s) has consented that they have voluntarily at their own discretion, submitted the Aadhaar to ICICI HFC for the purpose of establishing identity/address proof for opening of Fixed Deposit Account.
2. The Customer(s) hereby consents for placing deposits with ICICI HFC and processing instructions for the said purpose. The Customer further hereby consents to ICICI HFC that they have no objection for verification of the genuineness of the Aadhaar through Quick Response (QR) embedded code or through such other manner as set out by UIDAI or any other law from time to time.
3. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the Customer(s) have agreed that they have been explained about the nature of information that may be shared upon authentication and they have been given to understand that their information submitted to ICICI HFC herewith shall not be used for any purpose other than as mentioned above, or as per requirements of law. Also, the Customer(s) declare/s that all the information voluntarily furnished by them to ICICI HFC are true, correct and complete.
4. Customer(s) hereby gives consent to use/exchange or share their Aadhaar number, Aadhaar/identity information for registration of client information or for any other purpose with UIDAI and/or with any other authority or regulatory body or as per requirements of law.
5. I/we confirm that ICICI HFC has informed me that the said consent and my Aadhaar will be stored with ICICI HFC.
6. I/we hereby declare that the documentary evidence provided by me are true, correct and complete. In case any of the above information is found to be false, untrue, misleading or misrepresenting, I/we are aware that I/we shall be held liable.
7. I/we hereby consent to receive information from Central KYC through SMS/ Email on the registered mobile no./ registered email address.
8. I/we hereby authorize ICICI HFC to search, download and store my KYC details from CERSAI Registry for the purpose of KYC compliance.